Main Forum

Accepted Sunnybelfer

3 replies
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
What is your In Game Name? Sunnybelfer123

Do you have Discord? ( this does not require you to put your Discord name, just yes or no, we will get your Discord name later privately )
no
What is your time zone?
America eastern pacific standard time

When are you available? every day but if I am busy I wont be on
What time can you dedicate to the server on week-days and week-ends both

What is your In Game Rank? (/Playtime rank and donator rank if applicable)
Default groups member
When did you first start playing Minecraft? (Answer in depth)
beginning of 2014
All information will be checked

What experiences do you have building in a community or game? (Answer in depth) very good look in creative mode and I made somethings
Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill? no

Why should you be a builder? Why do you want to be a builder? (Answer in depth) because I love mc and I think building is necessary and fun to do.I put on music and build mostly rap
Please answer thoroughly

Who are you? your friend john tompsion/owner
Give us a little information on yourself
I like video games I have a msi 2000$ laptop and I like writting
What is your Age? 12

Please include some evidence of a decent build you have you made here ( This could be a screenshot of a build you have made or proof of an official build you have made on a server ) look on the creative world and look at the things that say by sunnybelfer123

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
math speed building with slabs that's it
This is nothing to do with what mods / plugins you know and don't know or how good of a builder you are. We are asking what intellectual attributes you have and if you have any flaws in your personality (trust me, we all do) - you can list them via bullet points or write a paragraph or two
1.I get mad easily
2.I get salty

Additional Information (optional) no thanks
Posted Oct 26, 17 · OP
List
Undo
[Owner] Reaper AdminOwner
Owner
Votes:
Admins
Please join the Reaper-Craft Discord at https://discord.gg/PE3U2gM and join the Waiting for Staff channel.
Posted Nov 24, 17
Votes:
+7
Untagged users
Application denied. This was denied for the following reasons;
not enough detail in "when are you available, what time can you dedicate to the server on week-days and week-ends" "when did you start playing minecraft" "what experience do you have building in a community or game" "why should you be a builder, why do you want to be a builder"

once these errors are fixed, you may re-apply in 1 week
Posted Dec 8, 17
[Owner] Reaper AdminOwner
Owner
Votes:
Admins
Application Accepted
I am sorry that Covans denied your application he was banned from Reaper-Crafting and I am overriding his denial and accepting your application.
Posted Sun at 07:55 pm
Top Posters
74 Posts
16 Posts
12 Posts
7 Posts
NoticeNotices