Main Forum

Accepted Staff Application : Fervent_Orange

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
What is your In Game Name?

Fervent_Orange

Do you have Discord? ( this does not require you to put your Discord name, just yes or no, we will get your Discord name later privately )

I am already in the Reaper craft Discord

What is your time zone?

American EST

When are you available?

Almost Every weekend and after school

What time can you dedicate to the server on week-days and week-ends

Almost Every weekend and after school

What is your In Game Rank? (/Playtime rank and donator rank if applicable)
Default groups

Platinum rank

When did you first start playing Minecraft? (Answer in depth)
All information will be checked

I do not remember exactly but around 2009-2011

What experiences do you have building in a community or game? (Answer in depth)

I have worked on 1 other server and created their spawn's (Now Inactive) and have been building for a very long time.

Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?

I have been a builder for 1 other server. The server is now inactive

Why should you be a builder? Why do you want to be a builder? (Answer in depth)
Please answer thoroughly

Because I think I can help with the expansion of maps and fix some object that may benefit the play slightly more.
(Example : Increasing the size of the mob arena so your not attacked by mobs who've pushed you in a corner)

Who are you?
Give us a little information on yourself

My Name is Travis, I am currently in high school as a freshman.
I have Major OCD and so I get distracted by things that are imperfect.

Please include some evidence of a decent build you have you made here ( This could be a screenshot of a build you have made or proof of an official build you have made on a server )

Screenshots

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
This is nothing to do with what mods / plugins you know and don't know or how good of a builder you are. We are asking what intellectual attributes you have and if you have any flaws in your personality (trust me, we all do) - you can list them via bullet points or write a paragraph or two

As a strength and weakness is my OCD I can use it to identify flaws and use it to fix them.

I can be very loud and sometimes obnoxious. But I can be helpful and resourceful at times. I am mostly self productive and but I also work well in groups. I enjoy having a set plan and certain resources to complete it.
If something or someone needs something I can aid it myself and will but a focus on it.

Im an "oddball" and very disliked in school. This is where I find enjoyment in games. (Mainly cause people arent as cruel) I dont have much to say anymore.

~ Fervent_Orange
Attached Images
Posted Dec 31, 17 · OP
Votes:
+7
Untagged users
Application accepted. IDFK why but tomal apparently likes it so ehhhhhh
Posted Dec 31, 17
Top Posters
74 Posts
16 Posts
12 Posts