Main Forum

Pending MM_TAKI's Staff Aplication

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
**Can you give me feedback? I am trying to practice for my new forum on another server!
What is your In-Game Name?What is your In-Game Name?
MM_TAKI
Do you have Discord? ( this does not require you to put your Discord name, just yes or no, we will get your Discord name later privately )Do you have Discord? ( this does not require you to put your Discord name, just yes or no, we will get your Discord name later privately )
yes
What is your time zone?What is your time zone?
UTC-4
I can be available after 4 o'clock on any day. [in my timezone]
When are you available? (add as much detail as possible, tomal really likes a detailed timetable for this)
What time can you dedicate to the server on weekdays and weekends
When are you available? (add as much detail as possible, tomal really likes a detailed timetable for this)
What time can you dedicate to the server on weekdays and weekends
After 16 to 20 on school days and 12 - 20 on weekends
What is your In Game Rank? (/Playtime rank and donator rank if applicable)
Default groups
What is your In Game Rank? (/Playtime rank and donator rank if applicable)
Default groups
I do not have a rank.
When did you first start playing Minecraft? (Answer in depth)When did you first start playing Minecraft? (Answer in depth)
All information will be checked
Last year at the start of 2017.
What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)
Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?
I was a Moderator on a server called Bosscraft on 1.5.2 which shut down when the 1.9 came out.
I was a Mod for a year, I know all commands and rules for the server.
Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)
Please answer thoroughly
Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper? (Answer in depth)
Please answer thoroughly
I thought I will be helpful since I believe your server has no Staff member working at all.
Who are you? (optional, but helpful and can help with getting staff)
Give us a little information on yourself
Who are you? (optional, but helpful and can help with getting staff)
Give us a little information on yourself
I am actually quite experienced on Minecraft. I also started making server recently. I am probably one of the best Staff experienced player on this server.
What is your Age?What is your Age?
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
This is nothing to do with what mods / plugins you know and don't know or how good of a builder you are. We are asking what intellectual attributes you have and if you have any flaws in your personality (trust me, we all do) - you can list them via bullet points or write a paragraph or two
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
This is nothing to do with what mods / plugins you know and don't know or how good of a builder you are. We are asking what intellectual attributes you have and if you have any flaws in your personality (trust me, we all do) - you can list them via bullet points or write a paragraph or two
I have many strengths, such as,
-Friendly
-creative
-helpful
-grownup
-polite
-calm
-experienced
-I can use many commands and I also can use //wand
-Trust-worthy

Weakness
-I don't like bugs
- I panic when I make mistakes
- I am sometimes not on due to my schedule
Additional Information (optional)
Ithis is a practice. Please tell me what you guys are looking for and other!
Posted Mar 28, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 28, 18 by MM_TAKI
Votes:
Untagged users
To be honest I deserve getting denied. This App is bad... i will not edit anything anyway.
Posted Mar 28, 18 · OP
Top Posters
74 Posts
16 Posts
12 Posts
7 Posts
NoticeNotices