Do you have Discord?
yes kingjlk#4024

What is your time zone? eastern

When are you available? on week-days 1-4 hours and week-ends 1-10 hours

What is your In Game Rank? (/Playtime rank and donator rank if applicable)
Default groups

When did you first start playing Minecraft? 4 to 5 years

What experiences do you have moderating a community or game? (Answer in depth)
Have you ever been given a staff role on a server before, and if so, what did you have to fulfill?

I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on NameYourServerHereCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had a lot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on ExampleCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shutdown due to lack of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper?I would like to be a helper because I enjoy teaching new players the basics of the game and showing them how amazing this server really is. I think at this point my knowledge of the game is strong enough to be able to assist people who ask for help in almost any field. I have also gotten to a point in game where I would volunteer to help people as I have pretty much finished building my own projects. At the other end I also can not tolerate Hackers and abusers of the rules, which takes me to my other point. I am extremely strict with the rules and I will make sure players stay in check as I have been a victim of x-rays, fly-hackers and general chat abuse before. This is a strong community and I hope that it becomes stronger with my assistance

Who are you? (optional, but helpful and can help with getting staff)
Im kingjlk in game but my real name is joseph

What is your Age? I am 13

What are your strengths and weaknesses?
This is nothing to do with what mods / plugins you know and don't know or how good of a builder you are. We are asking what intellectual attributes you have and if you have any flaws in your personality (trust me, we all do) - you can list them via bullet points or write a paragraph or two

My strength is that i have a very good eye for catching hackers. I have recorded and reported over 300 hackers from all the way back on other servers. That is also why I want to moderate over any server. I am confident that I can keep the hackers off the server, making it a better place to play on.

Also
Dedicated
Motivational
Good listener
friendly
respectful

My Pride is my greatest weakness. Anyone in power , or anyone with responsibility, can twist it in their mind that they are above anyone else. We all need to work on that, which would make the staff and well known players of the community more humble towards new players who join for the first time.
For me, it isn’t totally about me ignoring players, it’s about showing respect to everyone on the server. I know I have improved on this throughout my time away, and I feel I can show that here.